Advertisement

Main Ad

Sew a diy dress from scratch

 

Diy dress from old clothes, sew a pinterest inspired dress

This is another inexpensive sewing project that I am sharing you. I was inspired to a dress that I saw on Pinterest, that dress is obviously a designer piece and will never get my daughter one of it, and so I just try to make it on my own using mainly old clothes and other available scrap fabrics that I have at home.
So here it is, not perfect but it came out pretty nice.


Well, what more I can say to this lovely dress, I just hope I inspire you again to sew simple projects, and if you find piling off old clothes instead of throwing them away turn them instead into a beautiful project even the simplest one it does give us the satisfaction of accomplishing something useful and of course this project is always budget-friendly.

With a matching drawstring bag, the dress is complete, and pair with your favorite shoes!


FOR THIS SEWING IDEAS PLEASE HAVE A LOOK AT THE VIDEO HOW IT IS MADE



Once again thank you for watching don't forget to subscribe to my channel, would love to hear your comments, will surely give me more inspiration to continue sharing you unique and inexpensive diy projects.

  link here: create with shirley

Here some of my diy projects that might interest  you

Last-minute diy unicorn costume




Mommy and Daughter Unicorn Sleep mask



Diy Cloud cushion play cushion/nursery decor














Post a Comment

0 Comments