Advertisement

Main Ad

How to make a bag from old scarf

how to make a winter bag out from things that we don't use anymore.

Every year I always end up with a closet full of things that just piling up, although I want to declutter I just couldn't let go of some of my things, and so I make it in a way that will be more useful like this scarf here. It is a beautiful scarf with 80% wool and here in my country it's not that cold and I don't even want to throw it!

So I thought to turn it into my diy handbag, I am inspired by the collection of Dolce Gabbana Fall Collection of 20/21 they are gorgeous knit bags of various sizes.




Not only the scarf I reuse here but upcycle also the fur hood of my old jacket which matches the same color of the scarf then added a pendant from an unused necklace. So this is the result of its cozy winter diy bag from scratch. Not only fashionable it's also a comfortable and sturdy handbag thanks to the additional inner linings that will make it more durable.


So if you have some piling old or unused clothes or accessories think about them before you throw them, select those with beautiful and interesting fabrics that you can turn into something gorgeous.

Browse in the internet to have inspiration. Be creative and don't be afraid to get mistakes, start with simple projects.

Now grab your fabrics and lets go diy!



This is how made this diy bag from old scarf, easy and simple few steps 




I hope again my diy projects inspired you or just enjoy that making of don't forget to


LIKE SHARE AND SUBSCRIBE for more interesting simple budget diy videos









Post a Comment

0 Comments